Monday, November 23, 2009

Wedding Time!

I went to a really fancy wedding the other night and I was trying out my super duper new camera while I was there. I didn't use a flash at all and so had my ISO set at 6400, hence why all the images are a bit grainy. Which would be fine except the mother of the bride called me last night to ask me if I have any pics since she doesn't like what their photographer has shown her. EEEeeeks!!! I can only explain to her so much that I was just playing around and I'm still learning how to edit my photos. I don't want her to remember a year from now the crappy photos I gave her when I was in my second month of school! So scared. I haven't gotten any feedback from her yet either which makes me nervous.


Here's the link to the Picassa Album:
http://picasaweb.google.ca/kate.rifkind.pv/AlteinWedding?feat=directlink

No comments:

Post a Comment