Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HELLO!!!!

I'm here, and live online!
Here's a few things about me....I like almost any type of photography, but mainly people. I love looking at faces and capturing them on camera. Hopefully this year I'm going to learn how to do it so I bring out the best shot I can! And with some technical knowledge to boot!
I've been taking pictures for awhile but totally as an complete point and shoot kind of way. Not exactly what i need to grow in this profession. In my house, I've always had waaaaay too many pictures up around the place. I enjoy looking at them out of photo albums. Makes me happy. For a first picture that really made me see my potential....hmm....could be when I travelled around Mexico and Guatemala and took some great slide film of the villagers. The colours! wow! Amazing! That was what hooked me to continue. And off I go, enjoy the ride with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment