Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Swimming?

I'm thinking I should've paid more attention in my swimming lessions, since I'm barely keeping my head about water right now. Or maybe I should've learned how to be a juggler...
I find that I'm constantly on the move. I wake up about 5:30 am each day with the little guy, then get them all breakfast, dressed and packed up for their school, off to my school for 9 am sharp, work hard all day trying to get assigments done (we seem to get at least one if not more a day), then rush out to get the kids at school, come home, make dinner, clean up, put them to bed, then do my own homework again. And hopefully find time to do laundry, grocery shop, clean the house, cook for all our holidays and so on and so forth. Usually going to bed around 11 pm or so. Totally exhausting.
I'm sure once my stagnant brain starts to get used to being used all the time things will become more fluid. At least that's my hope.
So on the note of speed and craziness...here's some images from our day at the go-carts. We were taking different types of shots, mainly varying our shutterspeeds.

1 comment: