Monday, October 5, 2009

Quiz Day!

Eeeeks!!!

I was super worried about this quiz all weekend and actually studied all my notes and uploaded a trial version of Lightroom at home so I could practice more. Which was all a good thing. I didn't feel so worried coming in today. Although definitely not that confident.
So our assignment (quiz) was to go out and take portrait shots of a classmate (Katy in my case) and then come back and follow her instructions for doing things in Lightroom and Picassa and our blogs. Not so bad. Of course the teacher hasn't come over to check out my workflow yet which is also part of the test. Hopefully I'm going ok on this.
So for this part, I'm to put up 10 pictures of the shoot in a slideshow on my blog...so here it is...

3 comments:

  1. All very technical, isn't it?
    Will be interesting to see what you do in Lightroom.
    It strikes me that even with your "consumer" camera your pics are still v crisp -- esp the one with the purple maple leaves in the background.
    Will you remain a Canon girl or will you defer to Nikon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo kate i love these. could you at some point send me the originals of these? and i'll send you the ones i took of you?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure if i can comment to each comment individually or not...so...
    Lois, no idea what i'll shoot with later on but i assume canon since that's what i'm used to. do you use lightroom at home? we're just getting into it. haven't used it for editing yet just for the catalogue. it's very cool.

    katy-yes, i will send them when i get the chance!

    ReplyDelete