Thursday, October 1, 2009

911...are you kidding me?!

This was a really difficult assignment for me. We were given the task of shooting 3 objects of our own choosing in as many ways as possible, without moving them from the original scene and not deleting any of our shots.
We were given the assignment Friday morning, and it was due Friday afternoon. Apart from the fact that I had a hard time coming up with original shots, you may notice that I did change my scene a couple times. That was because I was taking my first shots on a railway track and some idiot called 911 to say I was trying to commit suicide. Not really all that cool when two cop cars showed up and let me tell you, they were very unhappy with me. ahhhhh!!!! the stress! Then once I moved off the tracks to continue my shooting, the CP Rail police showed up, also very unhappy with me. So bottom line, I had to move again. I really wasn't sure how I was going to finish up before the deadline. Thankfully my teacher allowed me to combine my shots to fulfill the 100 shots criteria.
Creatively, I don't think I really hit it on this one. Could blame the stress, or simply I just wasn't feeling it this time. You be the judge.

1 comment:

  1. Heard about your run-in with The Law. It'll make a great story when you're less stressed.

    I like 44 and 97. Sounds like a challenging assignment, paramilitary influences notwithstanding!

    ReplyDelete